Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Recent pictures

For the third year in a row, Bert hung Christmas lights in the palm trees at the Mesa Arizona Temple. This year he also hung lights in a huge ash tree - Total hours spent: about 75. I don't think they will ever let him go.

For Christmas our children gave us a wreath with gift cards from many stores and restaurants. We will really have fun using these. We enjoyed Christmas in Utah for the first time in years. We stayed with my parents and visited with Laura, Julie and her family, Heather and her family, and many of Bert's siblings and some cousins. It was REALLY special.

Liam and Erica created a new creche with little people visiting the manger scene. We all thought it was great to see that people came by boat, race car, jeep, and on foot to worship the baby.

2 comments:

jules said...

Seeing these pictures reminds me of what a fabulous trip we had! It was so much fun to see you. I LOVE the manger scene. :)

Adia said...

I love you grandma.I can't wate to see you agane.We all have been engoing evything.Two days ago it was like 75 outside.My harp hsa goten very good And recorter.I can play the songs i play on my harp.