Hi Everyone,
I have had such a great time visiting family this Christmas. It was wonderful because Bert had Christmas Eve and Christmas off, so we celebrated with family in Utah. I'm now in Maryland with Derek's family and he's helping me create a blog. My, I'm learning new things all the time.
Bert visited his children just before Christmas so I'll post pictures of them and I'll also post some pictures of the Hansen children and grandchildren. It is such a joy to have so many grandchildren to love.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your pictures! I need to send you a few from Utah. I'll download them and email them to you in the next day or two. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks for helping us get through 2007. :) It was great to see you! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment